I’ve previously taught programming and related skills professionally, and love to share knowledge with the world.
I’m also a huge proponent of git, and believe that knowing how to properly use version control can dramatically improve productivity.
My current hobby projects are:
- Home Assistant, a Python based home automation system I have running on a server at home. My configuration is available here.
- MaterialRemote (working title), an Android app for remote controlling a TV that implements the JointSpace API. It’s functional for the most part at the moment.
My dead or on-hold hobby projects are:
- PaintTracker (working title), an app for keeping a list of which Citadel Paints you owns/want. Dead because Games Workshop released their own app that performs the same functions.
- Surge, a Universal Windows BitTorrent remote, written in a combination of C# and F#. This is on-hold because Microsoft have no F# support for Windows 10. I may one day look into moving it over to Xamarin and adding mobile versions of the client.
- British, and currently live in Sweden
- a father
- a painter of miniatures, mostly Warhammer
- an Android fan, and I use a Razer Phone at the moment
- a keen walker
- a wearer of hats
The best way to contact me is to drop me an e-mail, but you can also contact me via social media. I’m available on , and .
Verify my identity through!